Calorie free munching !!



Hello there..

I'm specially writing this blog, as I got fascinated with this food recipe & now it's one of my favorites..Couldn't stop myself from sharing with you guys..Well this recipe was introduced by my friend, so thought of writing it down !! As you know me, this one is effortless too..!!


HAPPY NOTE : No Cooking required..!! yayiiee...best part guysss..!!!

       Here's quick list of ingredients you need to get..!!
  • Chana Dal  http://www.mywellnessmart.com/products/121
  • Mint leaves 
  • Green chilles ( Depends on how spicy you want ) :P 
  • Onion
  • Salt ( As per taste ) 
  • Lemon                                                                                                                                                                   
     How..??????


Soak chana dal  for about 3 - 4  hours & grind coarsely with all ingredients..!!!


 Squeeze lemon from top..and voila you're done..!!
Yes it's ready to eat ..No Gas..No Heat..!! 
Time saver..



Isn't it new, quick and fun to do..??

As we all know, these Indian pulses have very high nutrition level..So yes it's win-win recipe for all my fitness & calorie conscious friends..!! 

Let me know how you like it..!!!

Have great day !!


Comments

  1. Oh my God! Such a great post! I am totally going to give this one a try! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts